Sunday, April 30, 2006

I have more Army news! I finally have all of my report dates and even my follow-on assignment! I have to report for BOLC II (another bout of training that the Army decided to add for all incoming Lieutenants, of course I'm in the first class that requires it before moving on to Officer Basic) on 4 June. I'll be in BOLC II until 21 July. On 30 July I start IOBC (Infantry Officer Basic Course) I'll finish up there on 31 October. After that I have to go to Ranger school (I don't know when I'm going there yet). After Ranger school (hopefully I'll survive and, more importantly, graduate) I'll go to Ft. Bragg North Carolina to jump out of airplanes with the 82nd Airborne. I probably have the better part of a year of training ahead of me at Fort Benning, so if anyone feels like pratying in scenic Pheonix City, AL of Columbus, GA then I'll be the man to see. If you're like the rest of the world and avoid those places then come and visit me. There are only two weeks left until graduation/commissioning. I'm peeing my pants with anticipation.

See You!!

-Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home