Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Today, March 15 in the year 2004 is a good day. It is the anniversary (that makes one year, yes, 12 months, 365 days) of Ashley and my first date. WOO HOO!!! One year ago today Ashley and I went to my military ball here in the great city of Tuscaloosa. That weekend also began the long tradition of Monkeylicious mix CDs. I was so nervous that I couldn't even give her a hug when she was leaving to go back home (OK, so the truth is that I talked to Peeg earlier that day and he told me that girls have cooties and I believed him; just like that fateful day when he and Liz made me "pudding"). I hug her quite a bit now (and I don't let Peeg make me pudding unless I watch everything he puts in it). That year went by pretty fast. It seems like only yesterday I was marvelling at the wonders of Snood for the first time and making the first Monkeylicious with Ashley in Burke West. I can't wait until May 25th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home