Thursday, March 04, 2004

School makes my head hurt. I have been reading so much lately that sometimes my eyes get crossed, and I'm still behind. Most of the things I have to read are pretty interesting, but I would much rather read them at my own pace; that is to say, very very slowly. Sometimes I get my history classes confused. One time I was working on my history of the USSR and for some reason some of the names of the leaders of the Crusades poped into my head. It confused me momentarily. I can't wait until spring break. I think it's only two or three weeks away now. It will be nice to not have to read for about a day. I'm still not completely sure what I'm going to do for the break. I might go to the beach with some other cadets, or I might try to see some family that I don't get to see that often, or maybe I'll find a way to mix the pleasures of pudding and ice cream. Probably the ice cream one. That sounds really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home