Thursday, December 11, 2003

I am finished with my finals!!! huzzahh and what not. I won't know all of my grades until next week sometime, so I'll be preoccupied worrying about them for quite some time. As long as I keep my GPA where it has been then I'll be happy (even though I'll think I should have done better in at least one class). Next week is going to be great (all except for the waiting for the grades). I'm turning 20, and I get to go to the beach with Ashley. I can't wait. Right now I probably smell pretty bad. I'm wearing my sleepy time clothes and haven't showered. I'm waiting for a freind to finish his Military Science exam so that I can get a ride home. I am currently in the sekrat Art's and Sciences computer lab in the bottom of the BOM. I'm going to go now. It's time to visit the ol' bathroom.

SEE YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home