Sunday, December 15, 2002

I am done with all my exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, I was done Friday but I've been sleepin' so I haven't been able to update the site. I'm finally getting one of them computers I've heard tale about. It's a Dell Dimension 4550. It has a 2.0 Ghz Pentium 4 processor , 128 DDR SDRAM at 266 MHz, a 15 inch flat panel monitor, 32 MB ATI RAGE ULTRA 4X AGP Video card, 30 GB Ultra ATA/100 hard drive, a NIC card, 40x/10x/40x CD-RW, and all the usual stuff. The sad thing is that I'm happiest I'm getting a computer because I'll be able to play Diablo II again. I'm a nerd. But at least the awesome power of my barbarian consoles me as I cut through the hoards of demons like a hot knife through butter. Soon I shall be able to defeat the Ancients and leave the bitter cold of mount Areat thus delving deep into the realm of Baal and saving my homeland and the world from his evil grasp. Victory shall then be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home